Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet! It is my desire that this will be a place for encouragement and laughter. I am a 20 something stay- at - home mom to Jack, who is 2(July 2007), Anna who is 1 (August 2008), and Baby number 3- who will be joining our family sometime in early February. I have been married for almost 4 wonderful years to my husband, Erik. Together, we desire to raise and train up our children to the Glory of God.

My husband is currently attending a local college, after 3 years of praying for direction on how to accomplish this, the Lord opened the doors to make it happen, although I will admit it wasn't necesesarily the plan we had made. However, His ways are ALWAYS better than ours, and we are holding onto that promise every day. Trust me, there will be plenty of posts in the near future about this crazy season of life we are in! So thanks for stopping by my little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10