I was struggling. I knew I needed to be content, but nothing in me wanted to be. I remembered that in the past when I had felt really discouraged, it had been helpful to make a list of all the blessings in my life. Believe me, that was the last thing I wanted to do, but I still gave it a try.
1. God providing a job for my husband. That alone should make me stop feeling sorry for myself!
2. Beautiful fall weather( October through December is my favorite time of year!)
3. Seeing prayers be answered in "little" situations.
4. Such an encouraging little man. Jack's always telling Erik, his siblings, or me what a great job we are doing-while unloading groceries, or when Erik brings home doughnuts, or while I'm making dinner, etc..It's hilarious.
5. Little girls who love to dress themselves, and think that three different shades of pink makes for a beautiful outfit.
Case in point :)
6. Sweet baby giggles.
7. Fun new recipes(and almost all of them have been successful!)
8. Starbucks and Target only being 10 minutes away from my house. Does that sound pathetic?
9. Kids who love to help, and me finally loosening up enough to let them.