Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog Bash


Hello, my name is Jessica, and I'm so happy you came by to visit me from the Women Living Well blog. I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom. I've been married to my best friend for almost six years. And I have four children. What's that you ask? What are their ages? Well please don't think us crazy, but they are four, three, 20 months, and 4 months old. Yes my life is never without a dull moment. And yes I drink a lot a fair amount of coffee. But I'm living the life I always dreamed of since I became a Christian. 


 Those are my babies, and that couch they are sitting on is where I usually blog from. I love to write about what the Lord has been teaching me, and I enjoy sharing stories about my children. My blog is a place to document memories, but it's also a place (I hope) to encourage other women. Please come back and visit from time to time, and if you leave a comment or follow me I'll be sure to return the favor. I'm looking forward to "meeting" some new friends!

1 comment :

  1. Those are such cute kids!! How fun that are youngest was also born in June! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10