Saturday, December 5, 2009



Well we finally accomplished most of what I had planned for the baking and freezing day. I actually got it all done on Thursday, but I haven't had a chance to post our accomplishments. Here is a list of what I was actually able to get done:

1.) Broccoli Cheese Soup
2.) Whole Chicken cut up and packaged
3.) Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Cookies(That actually never got frozen! What can I say we like cookies around here!)
4.) Chicken Noodle Soup

That pretty much was all I was able to get done on Thursday. We had a lot of fun cooking though. As you can see from the picture, Jack was took his job of helping put sprinkles in the cookie dough very seriously. Unfortunately I was so focused on getting a good picture, I didn't notice when he dumped the entire can of green sprinkles into the dough! So in an attempt to even them out we added more red sprinkles than necessary as well. Let's just say that those cookies are a bit to sugary for someone with gestational diabetes. Oh well Erik, Jack, and Anna like them, so that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10