Friday, October 19, 2012

Blueberry baked Oatmeal


So as far as pregnancy cravings go, I actually haven't had too many this time around. However, this morning I woke up thinking about how much I needed blueberries. I already had some oats soaking on the counter, so blueberry oatmeal was the obvious choice, and let me tell you, this recipe made this pregnant mama very happy!

6 cups rolled or old fashioned oats
3/4-1 cup raw sugar
3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 cups plain kefir ( I just use 1 cup and then mix it with a cup of water to stretch the kefir), I'm sure you could use milk, buttermilk, or yogurt.
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup blueberries
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

If you want to soak, mix the oats, sugar, kefir, and oil the night before. The next morning add all the other ingredients, bake at 375 degrees for 30- 35 minutes.

Enjoy!



1 comment :

  1. I have been planning on making some baked oatmeal myself!!! looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10