Sunday, March 11, 2012

9 months


Ok, seriously, I feel as if I just wrote Max's birth story. How is it possible that he's nine months already?! It really doesn't seem fair that nine months of pregnancy goes so slow, and yet as soon as the baby is born time seems to fly. *sigh*


Here in the last week Max has started sitting up really well. He also scoots around on his belly. He's still at a nice age where I can sit him down, and I don't have to worry about him getting into something, though I don't anticipate that lasting much longer!

He's ridiculously laid back, except when it comes to meal times. Typical man ;). He's starting to not like it when Erik or I leave the room, and he adores Jack, Anna, and Lily. Especially Jack. Just looking at Jack sends Max into a fit of giggles. 

I can't believe that in just three short months, we'll be celebrating his first birthday. We are so blessed by this precious little man, and we pray everyday that he'll grow into a godly young man!

"How can a young man keep his heart pure? By guarding it according to your word." Psalm 119:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10