Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree

Last weekend Erik suggested we cut down our Christmas tree. We loaded up the kids, grabbed some lunch at Sonic, and headed over to the closest Christmas tree farm.


Jack and Anna were so excited, they were running through the trees and falling down all over the place.

 Every tree stump we passed was turned into a drum. :-)





They were deep in discussion trying to decide if this tree would fit in our living room.



I couldn't get Jack to look at the camera, but here is the picture Lily and I took of them standing by our tree.
Isn't she cute?!

Jack and Anna were beyond excited to decorate the tree last night. They were dancing around, and exclaiming over every ornament. 


Growing up, every year my dad and I put the star on top of the tree together. We even have a picture of me sitting on my dads shoulders when I was 20 years old putting the star on top of the tree! I guess we decided to carry on that tradition, and Anna was able to put the star on top of the tree with her daddy. I suppose next year, when Lily is older, Erik will have to hold both of them so they can put the star up!





1 comment :

  1. How fun! We got our tree last night (from Lowes since there aren't any Christmas tree farms nearby) and we're going to put it up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10