Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had such a nice Thanksgiving last week celebrating with my side of the family! We had a lot of fun eating too much food, decorating my mom and dad's Christmas tree, and taking Anna and Lily to see the movie Frozen(which is really cute.) My mom usually does the Turkey, and I do the pies and sides. Every year I try a different recipe, and this year I tried making my own stuffing using this recipe(although to be completely honest I didn't use whole wheat bread, just regular french bread from the store), but it was still pretty good(just maybe not as good for you.;)

 Unfortunately, early Saturday morning Anna woke up with the stomach flu and we've all spent the whole week passing it around(Luke's the only one who's not gotten it yet, hopefully it stays that way!)

In between passing around the stomach flu, however, we did manage to get our Christmas tree. I can't believe Christmas is three weeks away!


Sweet Luke watching us decorate the tree. He is seriously such a happy, sweet little boy.


Erik and Lily putting the star on top of the tree. 


Four of my ragamuffins in front of the tree(Luke was already in bed.)

How was everyone else's Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10