Thursday, August 11, 2011

18 months

Dear Lily Faith,


How can you possibly be 18 months already? In many ways it feels like you should be older than that, and in other ways it feels like you're still the baby around here. You, my dear girl, are an endless supply of energy. Even more so than Jack or Anna. Most mornings you are the first one awake, and you usually don't take as long of naps in the afternoon. You think you are just as big as your big bubby and sissy, and have no intention of being left out of any game they play.

Nursery workers and Sunday school teachers comment on your sweet disposition. I certainly agree with them, but I also see a stubborn and independent streak in you(which I'm sure you inherited from your daddy!) I think I tell you at least once every day not to play in the pantry or the trash can. Just yesterday you walked into the living room covered head to toe in flour!

You bless me every day with how sweet you are to Max. Every morning you go find him and give him a kiss. You try so hard to be helpful, but sometimes your help doesn't always go as planned. When Max is nursing you'll come sit next to me and try to give him his pacifier while he's eating, which he doesn't always appreciate. Whenever Max is in his car seat, you'll go get your shoes and put them on him, and you're just sure his blanket belongs on his head!

You are still very attached to your big blue dog. When you fall or get hurt you have to have a kiss from mommy or daddy and doggie to make thing better. At your last doctors appointment you weighed 23 pounds, and you are mostly wearing 12-18 month clothes.

We love you so much, Lily! I can't wait to see what the Lord does in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10