Saturday, February 5, 2011

The difference between Jack and Anna

This morning I had the bright idea to let the kids finger paint. I'm working with Anna on her colors, and teaching Jack how to write letters, so I thought finger paint might be a fun way to teach these things. The kids had a lot of fun, and eventually I just let them paint whatever they wanted. As I was getting ready to throw them in the bath, I decided I had to take pictures of them to post on here, because this pretty much describes their personalities.







Notice the mess she's made? lol



And now see how clean Jack is, and how everything is on his paper?


Just for fun, here's an up close look at Anna's hands. 


Oh well at least I knew not to let them wear clothes while we did this!!





1 comment :

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10