Saturday, September 18, 2010

7 months


I know I'm going to sound like a proud mama, but how stinkin cute is this little girl? She is seriously sweet. She smiles almost constantly, rarely cries, and is beginning to sleep like a champ. All very important things in the life of a baby!

I must admit, though, I'm a little nervous about Lily's mobility. Out of our three kids, Lily is probably more mobile and into more things than Jack or Anna were at this age. If I leave the room for a minute she will figure out a way to get under our couch or get a hold of an electrical cord. So basically, I don't ever leave her alone!

Jack is in love with her. He's always playing with her, and his new thing is to hide behind our ottoman and exclaim,"I'm going to get you, Lily!" then he pops out and tries to tickle her. It's so sweet! Anna likes to play with her too, but usually she seems to want some mommy or daddy time while Jack plays with Lily.

She has a really good grip, too. Since Anna and I are the only ones with longer hair we experience Lily's grip more than Erik or Jack. If Anna is sitting next to Lily, Lily will grab one of Anna's curls for dear life..hmm maybe that's why Anna doesn't play with her as much as Jack! Thankfully, Anna hasn't become upset with her little sister, she usually just looks at me as if to say,"Umm, Mom, could you do something about this, please?"

Lily is eating three "meals" a day of baby food and nursing about 4 times a day now. I honestly think her favorite food is peas, of all things! She seems to like vegetable better than fruit right now. At her last check up she weighed 16 pounds and 4 ounces.

Happy 7 months, Lily Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10