Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our first Picnic

Hey, everybody! Sorry it's been awhile since I last blogged. I thought my blog was broke, so I spent  a few frustrating hours trying to fix it to no avail. I told my husband it wasn't working, and he looked at it, clicked a button, and bam, my blog works again! It's all right I never claimed to be all that tech savvy. So hopefully I'll be around more since I know my blog is in fact working again!

I thought I'd share a couple pictures of our first picnic we had of the spring. Who would have thought peanut butter and jelly sandwiches eaten on the ground would be so exciting?

Sorry these pictures aren't awesome. I am definitely not a photgrapher, and my camera isn't the best. But these are still memories I want to have:-).

Jack was so excited to eat dinner on the ground. He's getting so good about saying "cheese" when he sees the camera, unfortunately it's usually before I've turned it on.


  This picture cracks me up. As you can see Anna was much too busy to stay on the blanket for very long. Jack looks so disappointed, it's as if he's saying, "But we were having so much fun, sissy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10