This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Jennifer!
Last week I received a package of pull ups from Seventh Generation, and a copy of the Dr. Seuss book,"The Lorax." My kids love Dr. Seuss, and I was excited to have something I could put on Lily- who has been potty training herself- while we ran errands, but that would still allow her to feel like a "big girl." Diapers are very insulting to my two year old. :)
This is how their website explains their new line of diapers;
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
Because Seventh Generation has partnered with the upcoming Dr. Seuss movie, "The Lorax" I also received a free copy of the book to read to my children. The book seemed a little longer than what my kids were used to, but Jack and Anna sat with rapt attention while reading it. Jack, being the tender hearted child he is, even started crying when some of the characters had to leave the forest because too many trees were being cut down. I had to read him the ending to prove to him that everything turns out all right at the end of the story. We have since read, "The Lorax," several times today and the children enjoy the book very much.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.