Hey, everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! We had a wonderful, but busy, Christmas, and rang the new year in with some friends last night. We've been enjoying a relaxing New Years Day, and have been watching a lot of videos with the kids(and while they're sleeping, becoming addicted to this show.)
This past week I've also been thinking about some things I'd like to change in 2011. It's been awhile since I've made resolutions, but I've been really motivated to do so this year!
1. Start waking up earlier in order to have a more consistent and meaningful "quiet time" and so I can be better prepared to serve my family.
2. Try to be showered and ready for the day before the kids wake up.
3. Work exercise back into my daily routine( I was so good about this until I got pregnant!)
4. Invite people over more often for play dates or dinner.
5. Be more intentional about taking the kids out for one on one times.
6. Strive to be more consistent about family nights
7. Write out a new schedule/ routine for the kids and homemaking.
8. Smile more.
I have also been inspired by this post to think of a word for the new year. I've decided on two things I'd like to strive for this year. Intentional and Self discipline.
Do you make resolutions? If you'd like share them in the comments!