Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jack!


How did this little baby go from this..

To this...



In what feels like...an hour?

Three years old. I can't believe it. I know I'm going to feel like I blinked, and he's going to be all grown up. I won't hold him back, I don't want to stand in the way of what God has planned for him. I know that as he grows up I need to be who he needs me to be, not the other way around.

I'm going to enjoy this time. This time when he's little, and everything is new. Where he's happiest being at home running around with Anna. Where a snuggle from mommy and his stuffed frog is all he needs to feel better again. When he has almost no concept of being shy, and goes up to every one he meets and says, "Hello there. How are you ?"

I pray that Christ will reveal Himself to Jack. I pray he won't try to conform, but be a leader for Jesus one day.

As difficult as I sometimes think it is to have a three year old, I know it's probably going to get a lot tougher as he grows up. One day I'm going to look back on these years as "the good old days" :-)

Happy Birthday, Bubby! I love you so much, and I praise God every day for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10