Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little Encouragement for Holy Week

I can't believe Easter is going to be here on Sunday! This past week I have been going through parts of Romans and reading through Matthew. If you'd like to have renewed perspective on Easter I'd highly encourage reading Romans, particularly Romans 7 and 8, and then reading about Jesus' death and resurrection.

Speaking of the resurrection, we listened to a good sermon last night about it. If you have a little time and would like to listen, it would be time well spent. Here is the link if you're interested.

I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the nice weather!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the link! Gotta love Driscoll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know he's a bit crass at times, but he's an excellent Bible teacher.;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10