Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm still here!

Wow I was getting decently consistent at this blogging thing, and then our computer started acting funky, as if it had a virus last week. I didn't have the patience to attempt blogging with that going on. Then we had family come in town at the end of last week/ weekend. Yesterday I was out of town all day for a doctors appointment, and then when I got home our hot water heater went out, Lily was crying her head off the whole evening, and then Anna came down with the stomach flu that's been going around.

Hopefully I'll be around more this week. I've been working on a few different posts, it's just a matter of finding/ making the time to complete them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10