Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Links

Some posts I've been enjoying around the blog-o sphere.

The Human Shield @ Femina Girls. Good thoughts as usual from the Wilson ladies about standing up for Truth.



How to Stop Fussing@ For the Family I especially love this quote, "I have always told my children that it is natural to be selfish, defensive, argumentative, full of pride, but it is supernatural to be mature, loving and patient, humble."

Losing the Mommy Tummy@Nourishing Gourmet I really need to look into this, five kids has not been kind to my stomach muscles. :)

Have any of you read anything good this week, or posted something you'd like me to read on your blog? Leave a link to it in the comments, and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10