Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The (almost) Big Sister

I'd say miss Lily will only be able to count herself as the baby of the family for about 48 more hours. Unless something changes we are planning on going in tomorrow night to begin the induction process, so Lord willing there will be a baby sometime on Friday. I'll let you all know when Baby makes his/ her arrival! 

In the mean time, here are some pictures taken from the last couple of weeks.


This picture cracks me up. Lily looks like she's saying, "Bubby, teach me your ways."


Anna can now claim herself as the baby of the family the longest- a whopping 17 months!:)


Lily trying to see if she's missing out on any excitement.


She must have decided Jack and Anna weren't doing anything too exciting.


Sorry this one isn't very good quality, but I thought it was too cute watching Anna "fly" around the house pretending to be a butterfly princess(who obviously needs her sunglasses while flying.)


Jack being a bat.


Anna being a bat.


Anticipating getting outside in the sprinkler.


Super Jack. :)

1 comment :

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10