Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If you came to my house..







If you came to my house, please don't pay attention to...

My pantry or refrigerator.

My closets.

My organizational skills(especially when it comes to my kids toys.)

If you came to my house, you would probably hear..


Three giggling and loud  energetic children.

Concerts being held thanks to toy instruments and a musical father.

Endless readings of, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," and various Curious George books with some Berenstein Bear books thrown in.

Reminders that sisters or brother is more important than their toys(just keeping it real.)

You would probably see..


Two exhausted, but generally amused parents.

A mom fighting for contentment in the last month of pregnancy.

Lots of hugs, kisses, tears, prayers, tickle fights, sword fights and some real fights.

So come on over, just pay no attention to my refrigerator. :-)

3 comments :

  1. oh I wish I could just come on over! You seem like such a sweet family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right there...with something tasty for the pregnant mama who needs a treat and some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10