Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Merry Frugal Christmas!

Did I get your attention with the words frugal and Christmas put together? I thought so! Have you guys heard of Swagbucks? If you haven't they are seriously awesome! I use it instead of google, and use it to get to my usual websites I go to everyday!

Anyways everyday you are guaranteed to win at least one swagbuck, but more than likely you'll earn more than that, it just depends on how often you use it. After you win 45 swagbucks, you can cash it in for a 5 dollar amazon gift card. And now as a special bonus for Christmas swagbucks is marking down the amount needed to redeem gift cards by a significant amount! You get three swagbucks just for signing up. There are Macy's gift cards, Barnes and Noble gift cards, Target gift cards, and Starbucks gift cards. I have been saving mine since July, and have began cashing them in for amazon cards. I will have at least 30 dollars in swagbucks to buy Christmas presents. It might not seem like much, but they really add up! And all you have to do is use it as a search engine.

Then after you redeem your swagbucks, you should get an account with ebates. Ebates is a website that allows you to get a certain percentage back on your online purchases. It's usually between 3-6 % back, but that's money going right back to you, and after you've earned $5.01, you'll be eligible to get your check. So if you are going to be doing any online shopping this holiday season, this would be a very wise website to order through.

These are two tips I have for stretching your Christmas budget a little further. You can sign up for both of these companies by clicking here for swagbucks and here for Ebates. You can also click the link for swagbucks on the side of this page. It doesn't cost anything, and it will save you a little bit of money this holiday season! Soon, you will probably begin to sound like my friends and I by saying things like, "How many swagbucks did you earn today?" or "I just won 10 swagbucks!"

*Disclaimer: When you sign up for these sites I will get credit for referring you if you click on the above links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10