Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well we finally made it back to the grocery store, and I now have a menu in place for the week. It isn't too exciting since my brain cannot seem to remember what foods my family likes(see what a week off from cooking does to someone??!) However for this week, this is as good as it gets..nice simple meals..

Monday: Stromboli and Carrots

Tuesday: Chicken Legs, Chicken Soup(?), Bread

Wednesday: Bbq Chicken Pizza

Thursday: Breakfast- Biscuits and Gravy, Waffles

Friday: Tacos and Chips and Cheese

Saturday: Potato Cheese Soup and Whole Chicken

Breakfasts for us are usually fruit and cereal, with pancakes thrown in every once in awhile( Depends on how tired I am in the morning). Lunch is usually leftovers, Peanut Butter and Jelly with some fruit and crackers, or some soup. For Desserts this week I am planning on making a cheesecake, peanut butter pie, and possibly some pumpkin bread(My husband has a sweet tooth you wouldn't believe!!)

For more awesome menus, check out the Organizing Junkies Menu Plan Monday at http://orgjunkie.comhttp://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/Orgjunkie/?action=view&current=mpmhappy.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to MPM! We were sick all week, too, so I totally know what you're going through. Looks like you've got everything planned for this week. Keeping fingers crossed for both our families!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10