Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Links

Here are some of my favorite posts that I've read this past week.

Food is not Your God at Stacy Makes Cents. I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and this only helped solidify things in my mind. :)

Are you WITH your children Actively or Passively from Sally Clarkson's I take Joy.

Parents please Remove your Crying Children @ Beautiful Life of Joy.

Actively Engaged in the Abortion Battle{a pastor's plea} @ World Magazine by Matt Chandler

How do you get up Early when your kids are up all night? from the Girltalk blog.

For the Weary Blogger @ Gretchen Louise

What's everyone else been reading this past week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10