Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Reality

I fear I may have left you all with the impression in my last post that life was moving along beautifully with five children, with hardly any problems.

Well let me just set the record straight.

There are days where I'm lucky to get a shower before noon, and I spend most of the day in my pajamas.

More times than I can count, I'm so overwhelmed that I yell, and have to ask for forgiveness.

Most days I can only find time to read a psalm in my daily read through the Bible in a year plan, because I find it's all I can focus on.

Most of my prayers are sent up like flairs, basically always asking God to help me, give me strength, or give me wisdom.

A lot of nights dinner has consisted of Peanut butter and Jelly.

We would be ordering in a lot more if we could afford it.

Homeschooling has been hit or miss.

We've watched way (WAY) too much tv in the last 7 weeks.

Being on time only slightly late somewhere probably means that my kids have shoes on the wrong feet, the girls hair hasn't been brushed, and that they have food on their faces.

Life right now is crazy, and a little overwhelming. But slowly we're figuring things out, and discovering our new "normal."








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10