Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Wow, I seriously have been slacking on this blog! It's not for lack of trying to write posts, but it seems every time I get inspiration to write I'm in the car, giving the kids a bath, or about to fall asleep. Currently I have about 10 unfinished posts sitting in my blog file. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Anyways, I thought I'd post some pictures from thanksgiving until I can get further inspiration. September through Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, and I always look forward to thanksgiving. It was a great day spent with my parents and brother!


The day before thanksgiving my parents and I took the kids to a local dairy farm. Since we're "city" people, the kids weren't to sure what to think of all the animals(well except for the cats, they liked them lol!) Anna, was the only one who wasn't afraid whatsoever. She wanted to pet every animal she saw, and take them all home. 


Anna enjoyed helping make the pumpkin pies and rolls.


Lily loved helping my mom cut up apples for the apple pie and making sweet potatoes.


Jack did help make rolls, but he was so happy to have his daddy, papa, and uncle around the house that he spent most of the day playing with them. 

Photo: Our youngest grandson Max on Thanksgiving...he loves cranberries...can u tell??

Max loved the cranberries! 

It was a great day of giving thanks, spending time with family, cooking and lots of eating. My mom and I did all the cooking, so I was pretty much exhausted by the time the day was over, but it was such a nice day! Did the rest of you have a nice thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10