Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Seriously where does time go?! How on earth did this little girl go from this 


To this


in what feels like five minutes?

Today my sweet Anna turned four! Because family is sort of spread out all over the place, we just had a little party at home for her(which is pretty much what we've done with all the kids since moving last year.) Last week my mom and dad came in town, and my mom and I took her out for a birthday date, which was really special. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said,"Pink cake with pink icing and pink ice cream." So that's what we did!

Anna is very sweet, pretty easy going, and finds so much joy in things. She's a lot of fun to surprise because she jumps up and down and gets so excited. My mom and dad got her gymnastics lessons for her birthday present, and when they told her she literally dove into their arms exclaiming,"Thank you!"

She loves reading, her favorites are Curious George and the Berenstein Bears. She very much wants to be my helper, and takes the jobs I give her very seriously. She's Jack and Lily's best friend. She loves Max, but she doesn't seem quite as interested in babies as Jack or Lily.

Happy fourth birthday, Anna! We love you so much, and can't wait to see what God does in your life!


1 comment :

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10