Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh the Things They Say(and Do)




These children of mine sure can make me laugh. Here's a summary of some of the funny things they've been saying(and doing!) lately.

The other night when we were doing our family Bible time, Erik asked Jack,"Do you know what a Psalm is, buddy?"

"Oh, sure, daddy, of course!"

"Ok, what's a psalm?"

Pause. And then, "Row, Row, Row your boat gently down the stream!" 

Well, he's close, I guess.;)

***

The other day I got frustrated with Jack about something, and when he realized that I wasn't too happy about something he had done, he goes, "Oh, Mommy, I like your hair!"

Hmm, I wonder who he's learned that from?!

***

Every morning Lily asks to wear a "pretty dress." Whenever she gets it put on, she'll sigh and say, "I so beautiful!"

-Speaking of pretty dresses, last week I came out dressed in a comfortable shirt(but something completely acceptable to wear out in public), and Anna says to me, "Why are you wearing daddy's shirt? Go put on something pretty!" Ouch. :)

-For whatever reason Lily has decided that first thing in the morning is a great time to take off all her clothes, climb out of her crib, and get into bed with Anna. Needless to say, most mornings I wake up to Anna screaming for Lily to get out of her bed. 

-Instead of "Amen" at the end of a prayer, Anna has started saying,"The End" when she's done praying.

-Jack has had to wear his spider man costume to bed every afternoon this past week, that way he's ready to fight the "bad guys" when he wakes up.

And this one is one of my favorites, I told Anna we could go on a date this week, and when I asked her what she wanted to do, she says,"Go to the health food store and Starbucks!" Yep, she is so my daughter.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10