Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One Month


Max turned a month old last Sunday. I can't believe how fast this month has gone! Max seems to be a laid back little man. Occasionally in the evenings he gets fussy and we can't seem to figure out what's wrong with him, but for the most part as long as he's fed he's fine. Typical man.:)

He's sleeping well. The other night he slept from eleven to six, but he hasn't done that since. He's starting to coo and smile and be more alert. Jack, Anna, and Lily all love him, but Lily especially adores him. Every morning and afternoon when Lily wakes up she walks as fast as she can to the living room to make sure Max is still here and then gives him a kiss.


Before too long he'll be on schedule similar to the other kids so I'm trying to enjoy all the newborn snuggle I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10