Friday, May 14, 2010

My week in Pictures

It's been a week since I posted anything, and I am not real sure where the time has gone. But since my brain is mush I thought I'd share some photos from the past week. :-)

The sleepy little lady. I came out from making lunch and this is how I found Lily the other day.



Remember how I told you that Anna can be a tad mischievous at times? I left my coffee cup on our coffee table and I discovered her drinking the rest of it. I tried to be stern with her, but really it was just too funny watching her try to drink it.


A good chunk of the week has been spent diligently potty training Jack. Believe it or not I'm finally starting to see some fruit from my labors(Thank God!) This is how I found him this morning, reading material and all! Something tells me in a few years he's not going to be too happy I posted this!


The sisters. Anna is apparently reading the Bible to Lily. Interesting enough when I found her looking through my Bible she was on the Proverbs page about training your children in the way they should go...


They have so much in our rocking chair. Jack and Anna just sit and rock and try to get going as fast as they can. And yes Anna is wearing her apron! She had to "help" mommy with dinner.

At every meal Anna must play peek- a- boo...



I love the look on Lily's face in this picture. This one was taken while her brother and sister were being loud and crazy in our rocking chair. She looks like, "What is this family I've been born into?"

Sorry that was so many pictures! Though I'm sure my mom and dad appreciated them. Hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I also love responding to them!

Share this!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10